We purposefully keep the number attendee’s to 12 attendee’s to ensure a premium & tailored experience for your child & to create relationships that will last a lifetime! We are proud of our 1:3 ratio for our Counselor to Campers! Your child will receive our full attention all day long!
Some of the activities & lessons included:
- Horse Safety – How to be safe & respect our equine partners
- Learning about Equine Anatomy & Structure
- How do Horses think? The world through the eyes of a horse
- Tack & your horse – What is all this stuff and what does it do?
- Care & Feeding of horses – Hands on!
- Training a horse – How do we start?
- Hooves – Care & Farriers
- 2 Riding Lessons per Day with a dedicated instructor
- It’s not ALL work and education – We’ll mix in some relaxation time in our custom log home & our climate controlled Tack Room/Lounge
- Arts & Crafts
- Educational / Inspirational Equine Themed Movies in the Event Center
Our Instructors are World Champion American Saddlebred Riders with almost 20 years of experience between them. Our trainers have 20+ years of broad equine training experience keeps things humming throughout the week!
What you need to bring:
- A great attitude & a willingness to learn and participate
- A Sack Lunch daily
- Any preferred beverages (We provide ice & water)
- Appropriate Sun Protection
- Closed toe shoes/boots & jeans (No Shorts please)
At the END of the week, we throw a BBQ Party at the Event center! It’s on us & we’re REALLY good at making BBQ! So, planning on staying with us into the early evening on Friday, enjoy the hospitality & the kid’s will show you everything they’ve learned!